Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cabinets and sink for sale




I helped my friend remodel his kitchen this past weekend. In return I got some really nice cabinets and a stainless steel sink. There is even an island inlcuded. If you or anyone you know needs some cabinets and a sink, please see my Craigslist post in Memphis/Household. Always be on the lookout for free stuff from houses. Many people remodel their baths and kitchens and are glad to have some one haul away their old items. These will work great in a flipper house and are much nicer than most cabinets in houses built before 1960. The sink has a sprayer and water filter attached. A new sink like this with faucet would retail for at least $150. These cabinets would cost over $2000 new. Be sure to email me at dgold@yourhouseauctions.com if you are interested.