Sunday, January 4, 2009

Let Me help you invest in undervalued markets~~

I am pleased to annouce that I now have readers in 63 countries! I am working with several owners to find investors looking to increase the depth of their real estate portfolio. I have access to foreclosure and short sale properties that you may be interested in. Please let me know what your budget is and I will put together a package deal with units either rented or empty that fits your investing strategy. I am working primarily in the Memphis and North Mississippi markets where most investment property is selling for around $50-$60 sq. ft. and it rented for $80-$90 sq. ft. I currently have houses, condos, apartment buildings and retail space available including one restaurant location in a prime area. Interest rates are low and inventory is high. Let me know what you want readers in 63 countries! Call me or email me hear. 901.692.0645 is my direct line or email me at dgold@yourhouseauctions.com.